Quality imaging close to home
At Bullock County Hospital we seek to provide our patients with exceptional care. Imaging is an integral part of the diagnosis process. Our team of qualified technologists bridge the patient to physician gap by explaining each procedure and assuring the patient’s safety. At Bullock County Hospital we offer X-ray, CT, Mammography, and Ultrasound. All modalities are vitally important for continuity of care. Same day appointments are available in all modalities. Please allow our team to assist you and have quality imaging close to home!
- X-ray provides images of anatomical structures produced by the lowest dose of radiation possible. These images help diagnose fractures, obstructions, and age related bone pathology.
- All of our technologists are registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- BCH utilizes a 64 slice computed tomography machine.
- Both contrast and non-contrast CT’s are performed around the clock at Bullock County Hospital to evaluate cranial, chest, abdomen, extremities and vascular anatomy.
- We also offer low dose lung cancer screenings.
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
- We do our part in the fight against breast cancer by offering yearly screening mammograms.
- Bullock County Hospital has a top of the line mammography unit and dedicated breast radiologists to evaluate the exams.
- Our sonographer is accredited by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS).
- General, vascular, obstetrical, and gynecologic ultrasound is offered at BCH. Echocardiography will soon be available to our patients as well.
- Ultrasound has no harmful side effects. Ultrasonic waves are transmitted through the body to evaluate and measure anatomical structures.